Monday, July 19, 2010

Sunsets & no camera!

Yeah, I'm a sunset kind of person rather than sunrise. Just can't get up in the am after 6 years on the graveyard shift, perhaps someday I'll adjust. Anyways, I've seen some of the most incredible sunsets this summer & have yet to have my camera along when I'm out there pedaling into those sunsets. We've got a great background with the hills in the distance & we've had some AWESOME looking distant storms that brew up some GREAT thunderheads in the evenings, this is when I like to be out there turning over the pedals taking in all the marvelous sights.

Also seeing plenty of wildlife & have had TWO rattlesnake encounters thus far this summer, more than I've had in the last 5 years! I guess I'll start carrying the camera more as it's all right out there to enjoy & record for some lasting memories.

No comments: