Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'd rather be riding a bike!

 Instead I'm playing "Bob the Builder" with my boys in the basement! Family room, bathroom, storage room & laundry room, FINALLY coming together. Drywall & electrical is mostly done, hanging ceiling now then moving on to bathroom. Painting, carpeting & trimwork will be last, then move in the furniture & buy a flat-screen & let the fun begin! It's been to long getting this done but I'm to damn cheap to hire it done & for the most part don't have a clue as to what I'm doing so I have to learn as I go & I definitely measure twice & cut once.

Tongue & groove pine carsiding for the ceiling is working out pretty good, a bit rustic looking. I'm hoping we're saving enough $$$ by doing most of the work ourselves to help finance another trip to Fruita or SOMEWHERE to ride bikes, or maybe some new bike schwag!

No comments: