Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lots of bike riding in my future?

  I think so as this basement project is in the home stretch! These shots were last week, since then the carpeting has been laid, some baseboard installed & a couple pieces of furniture hauled down. I have a little bit of ceiling to finish above the stairway, more trim work, new window to install & hang drywall on the bathroom ceiling, then Jessie will work her magic with the taping, mudding, sanding, priming, painting & tile work, she says I can go ride my bike while she does all that, THANK YOU!







  The unicycling worked great until the carpet was laid.

1 comment:

MG said...

NICE! Looks like I'm not the only one lookin' to pick up some unicycling skills in the off season! Very cool...

Nice work on the basement too. We're doing some work on the house too, but you guys are really rockin' it. Way to kick butt!